Monday, March 7, 2011

It's midnight and I'm Hyped

Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because I got 16 hours of sleep last night. maybe it's because I'm so full of nerves and stress that i can't sit down at my computer and do a single constructive thing. maybe it's for some other reason. but what can I do about it? well I'm going to take a drive. after I at least START my revisions to my paper that's due in the morning. well. in the afternoon. maybe a run would be better. maybe I'll drive to the middle of no where and then I'll just run. like no one even cares who I am or where I am going. Like I don't care where I am or where I'm going. because this night needs to be taken advantage of because I can feel it's beauty surrounding me and I just need a drive and a run.

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment