Saturday, May 24, 2014

are you kidding me?

So I'm home for the weekend. Which, nearly as soon as I left I was like "this is going to turn out to be a huge mistake." Not surprisingly, I WAS FUCKING RIGHT. I've been regretting this decision since about 3pm yesterday. but now it's like "are you fucking kidding me? you're still pulling this shit?" I wish I was back at school. my roommate is still an inconsiderate bitch, but I know where I stand and I have some peace at least.

as soon as I get home normally, I make the obligatory family visits. I see my aunt and uncle and my grandma. it's just something that I have to do every time I come home. I was going to do it last night but my aunt said she wasn't feeling well, but said they were going to the zoo [today] and invited me along. of course I said yes and we planned to go around 10am. I suppose I was foolish for believing we would acually go around 10. but I had hopes when she texted me at 9:30 saying that they'll call me when they're ready to leave. so of course, I got up and showered and everything. and then I waited. and waited. and waited.

here we are 3 fucking hours later and not word one. I have no idea if they're just running late, if the decided they're not going, or if they just forgot they fucking invited me. I don't know what's fucking going on. but it's fucking rude. and this happens all the damn time. like come on. get your shit together and have some consideration for the people around you. make plans and fucking keep them. don't be 3 fucking hours late. or text or something and say "hey we're running late, we'll be ready at [insert approximate time here]" it ain't fucking difficult.

I'm so fucking done with this family it ain't even funny. as soon as I can, I'm fucking cutting ties. I don't even fucking care.

No comments:

Post a Comment