Thursday, March 14, 2013

This

Just because I don't always tell everyone what I'm feeling all the time, doesn't mean I don't understand too! It doesn't make my feelings any less valid! It doesn't mean you can look down on my life because of how you're assuming I feel. You can't decide on your own that your life is harder than mine.

“When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through.”

I got this quote from a movie I watched 3 years ago on senior skip day. I didn't like the movie too much, but this quote has stuck with me. It's so relevant and I think if everyone just thought about this, people might try to compete for 'worst life' less, and try to help each other out more. 

Maybe not.

But just because I try not to show my struggles like you do, doesn't mean I don't have them. and I find them just as hard as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment